Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Share | 

Poisons and Senbons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shodaime
C-Rank

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Poisons and Senbons   Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Name:saigo ibuki - one's final breath; last breath
Appearance:
The poison looks like grounded up grass and is a yellowish green in color with pints of brown in it.
Ability: This poison causes an affect primarily on the motor systems inducing trembling and numbing of the body (effects start in two post), loss of coordination and impaired speech and breathing (affects start in five post) , and then after full paralysis of respiration and of the body (affects start in ten post).

Name: Aka kinomi - Scarlet berry
Appearence:This poison is found in a special berry that is only found rarely in the land of water. This berry has potent poison that when it's consumed it will surely cause death. A user of poison will grind up the berries until it's in a red liquid state. The symptoms of this poison are sweating, swelling of the face and body (affects start after two post) abominal cramping and vommiting (affects start after four post). Fluid loss will be severe enough to cause profound dehydration.

Name:Saigu ibuki senbon
Appearence: Appearing as normal senbon in every way only being saigu ibuki posion tipped.
Abilities:causes the effects of Saigu Ibuki poison
special note: Fuyukei carries ten of these senbon on a daily basis

Name:Aka Kinomi senbon
Appearence: Appearing as normal senbon in every way only being Aka Kinomi posion tipped.
Abilities:causes the effects of Aka Kinomi poison
special note: Fuyukei carries ten of these senbon on a daily basis

Name: Yuurei senbon
Appearence: These senbon are the same as regular senbon only differing in being black in color.
Abilities:When chakra is focused into to these senbon they become invisible to the normal eye (invisible effect last two post)
special note: Fuyukei carries five of these senbon on a daily basis

Last edited by Shodaime on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Poisons and Senbons   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:32 am

Shodaime wrote:
Name:saigo ibuki - one's final breath; last breath;
Appearance:
The poison looks like grounded up grass and is a yellowish green in color with pints of brown in it.
Ability: This poison causes an affect primarily on the motor systems inducing trembling and numbing of the body (effects start in two post), loss of coordination and impaired speech and breathing (affects start in five post) , and then after full paralysis of respiration and of the body causing a death from suffocation (affects start in ten post).

I'm ok with the poison, aside from the death from suffocation part. I dont think the poison should be capable of killing someone in the very same topic as it was applied. That would be a little OP in my eyes, as poison is pretty much inevitable death when applied this way. Only making it paralyse after 10 posts at least gives the victims teammates a chance to save him and get him to a hospital. When the victim feels like it (you cannot kill people on this site without their permission after all) he can let his character die because of the poison after he left the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shodaime
C-Rank

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Poisons and Senbons   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 pm

So your saying you want me to edit the death by suffocation out? Anyway if thats what you wanted me to do it's done.

Admin

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Poisons and Senbons   Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:07 pm

No, what I ment was that death is ok, but not this fast. The character needs to have time to get himself saved or something like that. Anyway, this is approvable, so:

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisons and Senbons   

Back to top Go down

Poisons and Senbons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Creation Area :: Weapon Application Centre :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: