Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Share | 

"The" Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mei Tan
C-Rank

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: "The" Introduction   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:58 pm

It was late that night, though I didn’t seem to care, since I was up anyway, and I couldn’t find anything to help lull me to sleep. I decided to do something, I wasn’t sure what though. So I did what I thought, and I stayed awake, and I did something else and I found myself still awake. I then turned and looked at the clock, while sitting in my comfortable chair. The clock on the wall said 0:00, and the clock on the table next to me read, 12:12. Needless to say, I destroyed both clocks and went about making myself a drink, nothing too strong, grape juice. The drink was sweet, not too sour, with a hint of something I couldn’t figure out. I stared confused at the cup I had poured the juice into and wondered how I had made it into the kitchen without moving from the chair, yet I was still in the chair. I shrugged and thought I had just acted out of habit. So I sat there, wondering how to get myself to wake up. In the back of my mind I wondered if there was something I was forgetting, something that I was trying to do earlier, but had stopped. I must have been distracted by the sounds of rain hitting the windows, causing a strange sound that I’d never heard before, yet I knew what it was. I finished my juice and threw the cup against the mirror in the bathroom, causing it to shatter and fall into the sink under it. It was at that moment that I realized that I had somehow made my way into the bathroom without moving from the chair again. I was sitting back in the chair just as I was about to find the answer. I tried to stand from the chair, but I couldn’t. I struggled to free myself from the invisible grasp of the demonic chair, yet I couldn’t. I ventured to the kitchen again, this time craving a piece of cake. I ate the fruit quickly, savoring every bite. It was a sour piece of candy, tart, yet sweet, a strange combo, yet satisfying. I sighed and moved to the window in the dining room, it was sunny outside, and a giant wave was cresting over a hill in the background. I forgot why I had asked for the man to come over. All he seemed to do is yell at the woman, causing me to shut both of them up in the basement. I asked the girl what happened to the cat that was just sitting in the window, and she told me that I had been sleeping and the cat had left in the night. I felt a little disappointed; I had wanted to see the dog so very badly. I woke up a few hours later, a little confused and dizzy. I then remembered that someone had hit me, and I was now sitting in the hospital waiting for my order of Steak and Potatoes. The waiter was rude, and asked me many questions that had nothing to do with algebra, though I answered them with perfection. I woke up again, this time in a bed. I woke up again, this time in red. I woke up again, this time staring at my computer. This was typed, and as I read it I felt myself become a little more dulled and confused. Maybe I shouldn’t have ate that orange before I went to bed?

Well I decided to introduce myself, better late than never I suppose. I’m mostly doing now to avoid pulling my hair out because I’m bored. I apologize for the words above, I did something similar on another site for an introduction and people seemed to get a laugh out of it. Though it might confuse many of you, don’t read too much into it. It does contain little tid bits about what I like and such, but other than that it’s a bunch of garble. And I just learned something interesting; garble is a word…huh.

Well more about me:

I enjoy to RP, I like to have fun, I do RP a woman. I consider myself an “okay” RPer, though I tend to be outclassed wherever I go. I don’t mean that I like to be the best on a site, but I am always impressed when someone can just blow me away with their posts and make me double check my own. I’m a very agreeable person, and I don’t anger easily. If you did want to anger me you’d have to try extremely hard, though I doubt anyone would try. I enjoy writing profiles for new characters, and I enjoy it when they come to life right before my eyes. It’s a great thing to see the characters you work on make their mark with other characters. Feel free to PM me when you want to talk about threads, talk about plots that you might want my character to be involved in, or just to talk. Hmm…well I suppose that’s it…

I hope we can all RP together and have great fun doing it! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: "The" Introduction   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Well you sound just to grown-up for me to roleplay with drunken

Nah, just kidding you. Welcome! I hope to roleplay with you too and have a great time. Go ahead and "bring that character to life". Lets see how she does in this world of shinobi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuu
C-Rank

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: "The" Introduction   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Che, always with the overkill Kun. My, when will you reveal your true self here? Wanna see the crazy you XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minato
Admin

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: "The" Introduction   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Welcome to the site...i have to say thats the longest Intro i have ever seen

Characters:
Minato Namikaze
Senti Arvok
Themes: