Nero
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Announcements
Here you will find all the Announcements on the site

Events, temporary rules and major news.

Temporary Rule: Only Konoha and criminals are allowed at the moment.

Announcement: there has been changes and some are still ongoing please check the site's rules and templates for the changes Thank you Minato and Sanbi

Share | 

Expressing opinion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade
C-Rank

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 am

hmm... seems to me like this forum can't function without you. I've been here like the past 4 days and no activity from the Sanbi or Shodaime. Now I'm waiting to get my profile approved but what it looks like to me is that Minato is the one that does all the work since I've seen two head administrators come one and two system administrators come one and none of them have done anything here on the site.

Because of this, the site is pretty much gone with the occasion of maybe two members that pop up ever now and then but ya. I'm just expressing my opinion on the matter. Not how much this forum needs Minato but how much this forum needs better staff members. Since I've joined i haven't seen Keryu once and Nero hasn't bothered to visit in the last four days either.

I know people have lives and I'm not trying to do anything to cause conflict but coincidentally the forum just so happened to slowly die out the day minato has to move. I'm just taking it as I see it. So this is my opinion. I really don't have much to say except for I was going to come here to roleplay because of the active members but now there isn't any so why roleplay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 am

If you're claiming I've done little for this site, you obviously dont know what the hell you're talking about. I have been AT LEAST of the same importance to this forum as Minato untill so far. Just because you havent seen it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Truth is indeed I have been inactive the past couple of days, which is probably what you based your lowsly opinion about me on. This is however because I've been lying in my bed with an infection, barfing up yellow goo every 5 minutes. I appriciate your heart for the site, yet I detest how unknowing you are about me.

I'll be more active again the coming days, count on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
C-Rank

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 am

Not to be rude or anything, but you should of told us you were sick... meaning that I've been seein you on when am on but you usually just came by to check and left. well Get better soon ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuu
C-Rank

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:09 am

Hope you get better soon Sanbi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah, I've been checking the site every now and then to see how things were going. As there was practicly nothing going on, I figured there was no need for me to crawl out of my bed to set things straight.

I've got some antibiotics now, so I should be fine in notime. These things kick in really quick, and I'm likely to feel completely better in a matter of days. Feeling better already (I've got them this morning), so I'll be digging through the forum tonight as well.

I hope that makes you guys all warm inside and ready to roleplay. ^-^

~Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuu
C-Rank

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Glad to hear it Sanbi. As for us, at least the people I talked to (Reiko and Itachi), we're ready to roll. Just need to get my character and their samples approved, for us to get the show on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:54 pm

There is absolutely no reason for you to be a dick Sanbi.

I didn't say you did nothing for the site. So why don't you get your facts straight. I'm talking about every time you visited the site this weekend and didn't say anything about it. I'm sorry that you are sick and junk but if you going to take the time to check the site to make sure things are rolling then maybe you should at least have the slightest bit of energy to tell us that you may not be able to do a couple things due to your illness. So stop being such a douche bag.

And due to Sanbi's comeback roleplaying here is not even worth while. Sanbi your a dick and just because you have administrator status doesn't mean you can attack the members and do what the hell you want. I hope you choke on your own vomit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 am

Well I'm sorry I'm not going to crawl out of my sickbed to sit behind this computer all night and approve your damn applications, ok?

"Now I'm waiting to get my profile approved but what it looks like to me is that Minato is the one that does all the work since I've seen two head administrators come one and two system administrators come one and none of them have done anything here on the site."

"I didn't say you did nothing for the site. So why don't you get your facts straight. I'm talking about every time you visited the site this weekend and didn't say anything about it."

These are your exact words. Think again, and reply again. I mighty actually have a proper reason for being a douchebag here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 pm

I never said you had to approve applications.

What i was saying there was that I've been waiting for my profile to be approved but it seems that Minato is the only person that was doing anything on the site at that time. When he was moving! We all saw you log on and log back off at least one to two times a day Sanbi. You come online and the only thing i see is 'what the hell? Minato left that guy in charge of his forum and he is just watching it. he's an admin why isn't he doing anything about the profiles? or nothin?' I didn't have the slightest idea you were sick and you still use that excuse even though you logged on at least once for every 24 hour period. You could have atleast and i mean done something as little as posting a topic and saying, "i'm not feeling to well, i won't be able to do anything for a while. later." Wow once sentence. You say your bullshit but you don't have any legit excuse. you logged on while you were sick and now your being a dick about it.

so maybe the next time you should read something and maybe politely ask for something to be rephrased nicely instead of leading to assumptions asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:25 am

Shade wrote:

so maybe the next time you should read something and maybe politely ask for something to be rephrased nicely instead of leading to assumptions asshole.

Alright, I should have posted I was sick and just checking by the site every now and then, with only the intension to check on things rather than to actually approve things. Ok, I misunderstood your statement in your first post, and I apologize for that. But you're the last one that is suposed to tell me that I have to politely and nicely ask for something to be rephrased. Have you actually read your own posts in this thread? You used by far more fowl language than I did. If there's someone who needs to watch his words and calm down, its you here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Yet, you try to find fault in me. so what if I use fowl language. If you had understood what I said in the first post, none of this would have happened.

As for me being the last person to tell you. Yes I agree fully one hundred percent. Maybe that outta tell you something....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:24 am

Shade wrote:
Yet, you try to find fault in me. so what if I use fowl language. If you had understood what I said in the first post, none of this would have happened.

As for me being the last person to tell you. Yes I agree fully one hundred percent. Maybe that outta tell you something....

Try to find the fault in you? I just bloody admitted I was wrong in the first place, how can you say something like that at a moment like this? All I'm saying is that you're not the person to tell me to ask things politely and nicely, as my language actually was polite and nice compared you what you flapped out there. I've shown some balls and admitted the part where I was wrong, now you grab yours togather and do the same on your part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade
C-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I have nothing to apologize for. I was wrongly accused and I justified myself. You apologized for what you did yes but you still continued to blame me for the topic which you misunderstood. Thus I have nothing to apologize for. As i said before, i did use fowl language, i admitted that, but if it wasn't for you, it wouldn't have happened. Thus i see no wrong done on my part.

Now as a member who is tired of this charade, and you as an admin of the forum, I suggest you let it go and try to refrain from continuing this any longer only because then it would count as spamming. If you do have something to say, you can private message me. Smile Thanks This time i'm not telling you to do anything, but merely suggesting. Smile Hope that's better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanbi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:57 am

I'm indeed not getting the feeling we're going to understand eachother in what I mean at the moment, nor will it eventually work out.

Lets just let this rest and close the thread to prevent any further harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expressing opinion   

Back to top Go down

Expressing opinion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1